Rubik Software Development Company hires Marketing Officer:
- Job Category: Marketing
- Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Education Level: at least a Bachelor in business administration/marketing or any other relevant field.
- Experience: 3 years
- Nationality: Afghan
- Duration: 1 Year Contract (Extendable)
- Salary Range: As per company salary scale
- Vacancy No# Rbk-360-17102020
- No of Jobs: 1
- Job Location: Kabul – Afghanistan.
- Sex: Female
- Announcing date: Oct 17, 2020
- Closing date: Oct 30, 2020
- Shift: 07:30am- 04:30pm
- Job Status: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Having knowledge and experience of marketing and also, she should have the knowledge of using online marketing tools (Web Content Management Software, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media pages)
- Having knowledge, experience in accounting, and at lest familiar with the fundamental of the Accounting.
- Having knowledge and experienced in QuickBooks.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external agencies to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Develop plans for each member of the dept., to achieve targets either in pre-sales and or in post-sales functions. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Manage customer relationships to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure the fulfillment of customer requirements.
- Carry out training and mentoring of new Staff.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives towards short and long-term goals and objectives and prepare Action Plans to achieve the same.
- Conduct periodic customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Project a positive image of the company through customer and employee contacts.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to senior management.
- Build the team to promote the company’s business goals.
- Meet assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with the sales team and leadership.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures.
- Conducting market and customer and customer analysis from time to time.
- Writing solicited and unsolicited proposals on a professional level.
- Finding new customers and new projects.
- At least a bachelor in business administration/ marketing or any other relevant field.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical, and data analysis methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
- Familiar with the basics concept of accounting and quite familiar with QuickBooks.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing.
The applicant is required to work full time, 6 days a week, and extra hours as needed.
The application must comprise of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please mention the vacancy number in the subject line and note that applications received after the closing date (Oct 27, 2020) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview. Only the female’s CV will check.
Please submit your CV the the bellow emails.
E-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]